coatingmix - The complete solution for label lamination
Bring flexibility and stability into your production
Our experience in release label coating projects over many years has brought to our attention the pressing need for a comprehensive dosing solution that would target all the unique requirements of this application. The coatingmix is our ultimate answer: it is the system that makes sure the right amount of fresh silicone is always available in the laminating bath and that this comes at the least possible effort to the operator. At the same time, the system gives users flexibility with the composition of the liner material, allowing them to create, store and quickly switch between individual recipes. Lastly, the coatingmix can be easily integrated into any existing laminating system without the need to make any alterations to it.
- All system operations can be managed and monitored through a user-friendly control panel with colour touchscreen.
- A large memory capacity to store recipes, register all system events and keep process history.
- Components are fed direcly from original containers (IBC, 200 l drum, etc.). This speeds up the refilling process, eliminates material waste and keeps a clean and safe, spillage-free work space.
- Individual components are processed independently to ensure continuous feed driven by actual consumption.
- Guarantee of high-quality coating due to a bath that is always freshly and accurately mixed.
|up to 5 l/min, automatic adjustment according to the consumption of the line|
4 component recipes)
|Recipe capacity||over 100|
|Mixing system||2 l mixer "mini-batch"|
|Ratio check station||4 to 7 ratio check valves|
|Viscosity range||up to 5,000 mPa s|
|Power supply options||
400 VAC 3 / PE / 50 / 60 Hz
230 VAC 2 / PE / 50 / 60 Hz
|Maximum air inlet pressure||6 bar|