automationLine - customized dispensing technology
No compromises in highly-automted metering and mixing processes
Highly specialised processes cannot always be covered by existing production concepts. Often, individual solutions are required. We are your competent, qualified contact for building custom equipment. DOPAG
Develops customer solutions that are tailored precisely to the application. The planning, design and commissioning of the automated metering and mixing system takes place in close collaboration with the customer. After all, a system tailored precisely to customer requirements ensures trouble-free production and contributes towards business success.
Contact us: Our experts will be glad to assist you!
Our performance profile for automated material application
- Gas flame
- Pyrosil (based on plasma or gas flame)
- Application for single- and multiple-component adhesives and sealants and potting compounds
- Various robot and coordinate systems, as well as application types (round and triangle beads, spraying, thin layer)
- Precise adhesive application through a reproducible positioning of the applications needle
- Manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic systems depending on the degree of automation
- Joining of components and logging
- Application of adhesive pads or hotmelts, to keep the components handling capable until the adhesive cures
- Integration of joining technologies: Hot embossing, clinching, driving
- Part feeding by transfer systems, rotary indexing tables or sorting pots
- Preparation of workpieces in workpiece carriers
- Describing and documenting the processing state of the workpieces in the carrier
- Curing systems: Infrared, ultraviolet (UV), medium frequency technology, continuous furnaces, buffer sections
- Quality assurance: Volumetric measuring systems, verification of material application (position and quality), component quality assurance and measuring
- Process data archiving, process visualization: Data carriers (USB, flashcard), network, SCADA systems
Automated metering equipment applications
Proven, high-quality technology by DOPAG is used for the metering and mixing process. The available metering systems include single- and double-action piston metering systems with hydraulic or electric drives, as well as gear pumps and progressive cavity pumps with three-phase-asynchronous or servo motors. Our metering systems offer error-free processing of adhesives, sealants and potting materials on the basis of silicones, polyurethanes, polysulphides, epoxies, acrylics, up to hybrid and other advanced materials. The application method for bonding and sealing is driven by the application, ranging from round beads through triangular beads to roller application.