Progressive cavity pumps
Continuous metering of abrasive materials
The progressive cavity pump is a high-precision volumetric metering system that operates continuously and pulsation-free. The rotational motion of the eccentric screw ensures highly precise, constant metering, particularly in the case of small output rates from 0.1 ml/min. The special rotorstator combination prevents excessive wear when processing abrasive materials. This guarantees a long service life and high cost-efficiency.
Progressive cavity pump technology is used to meter liquids and pastes with up to 60% filler content with high precision, enabling external integration of the metering pump independently of pressure regulators. The metering quantity can be adjusted completely linearly. This enables a metering precision of ± 1% and better.
- Variable discharge rate from 0.002 ml
- Output rate of 0.1 to 4,400 ml/min
- Speed of 1 to 150/400 rpm (depending on model)
- Maximum input pressure of 6 to 8 bar
- Maximum differential pressure of 10 to 20 bar
- Ideally suitable for all viscosities from highly fluid to pasty
|Size||Flow volume ml/U||Input pressure bar||
Speed range min.
min. / max.
|1||0,01 / 0,05 / 0,15 / 0,30||max. 6||max. 10||1 / 150|
|2||0,30 / 1,00 / 2,00||max. 8||max. 20||1 / 400|
|3||4,00||max. 8||max. 20||1 / 400|
* Depending on