Metering pumps and components
For precise metering, mixing and application of adhesives, sealants, greases and oils
For 45 years, we have been manufacturing components for the precise processing of one- and two-component materials with different viscosities and properties. The modular structure of our product portfolio allows you to configure an individual solution according to your specific requirements. From different material supply systems to a variety of valve types and process monitoring systems, we offer everything from a single source.
- Large range with a great number of components: from material supply to material discharge
- Metering, mixing and application of all common materials: one- and two-component adhesives and sealants, potting compounds or lubricants
- Different systems for different tasks: e.g. piston, gear or eccentric screw pumps
- Individual configuration of the most suitable and economical solution for you
- More than 45 years of experience for competent advice
- Easy ordering and worldwide delivery
We are happy to help
The perfect valve for every application
Metering valves and dispensing valves from DOPAG demonstrate all the qualities that are essential for optimum results in metering: high precision, excellent reproducibility and high quality standards. The DOPAG range includes various valve types, all of which are based on one of two dispensing principles. The needle and chamber metering valves work on the volumetric principle (dot application). Here, each cycle means that the contents of the valve chamber are completely emptied upon a trigger signal. This has the advantage of high repetition accuracy and flexibility thanks to the possibility of volume adjustment. On the other hand, dispensing, spray and shot valves work on a different principle, where the discharged quantity is defined by material pressure and valve needle opening time. This allows for application of small quantities from a distance, as well as continuous applications of any material amount.